Wow. Wacky. Witty. Winter. Whimsical.
Our alumni have stories, photos and memories. And we want to hear about that wonderful.
For the first time ever, the University is launching a new multi-media effort to encourage alumni to support their alma mater through an annual gift. Your stories matter.
Share your experiences and more: www.sharethewonderful.org.
Collectively your gifts, no matter the size, make a difference. Gifts help recruit outstanding faculty, support ground-breaking research and provide life-changing experiences for Badgers. Your annual support ensures tomorrow's students are prepared to make a good living and lead a good life.
The campaign runs from September 15 to October 31, and I invite you to designate your annual gift to the College of Letters & Science Annual Fund.
Why does the University need your support now more than ever? Read more in this fall'sOn Wisconsin: Madison Calling.
So go ahead and share all the things that make UW-Madison wonderful. We can't wait to see them.
How gifts make a difference in L&S:
A $100 Gift
- Helps a faculty member buy supplies for a service learning trip
- Allows a student association to buy snacks for networking meetings
A $250 Gift
- Provides a stipend for undergraduates to attend to national competitions like Model UN and Mock Trial
- Helps a faculty member or graduate student afford a membership to a professional organization
- Helps a faculty member to teach a one-credit seminar to a small group of undergraduates in L&S Learning Communities
- Provides financial assistance to purchase high-tech equipment and archival material for research projects
A $1000 Gift
- Allows a faculty member to present a paper at a national conference or colloquium
- Provides financial support to graduate student teaching assistants